Update your Address

Thanks for keeping your home address updated.

This is important, as UAMS occasionally sends information to your home. For example, W-2s may be mailed to home addresses. Important benefits enrollment material may go to your home so that your family may read it.

There are two ways to update your home address:

Employee Self Service
Personal Data Change Form

When you update your address at UAMS, it may not necessarily flow to your benefit carriers.  You may need to personally notify them of your new address.

No action needed

These carriers accept our electronic file of addresses and should update your information within a month.

UMR (medical insurance and flexible spending accounts)
Deltal Dental (dental insurance)
(UA retirement plan)
Fidelity retirement
(UA  retirement plan)

If you have these benefits, you will need to contact the carrier directly to update your address.

Superior Vision
Send an email to Provide your old and new address, plus your ID # from your card (do not list your SSN).

Home/Auto: Call Liberty Mutual at 1-800-524-9400

Critical Illness: Call MetLife at 1-800-438-6388

Long Term Care: Call CNA at 1-877-777-9072

APERS (state retirement plan):   Call APERS at 501-682-7800

Name change

If you also changed your name, perhaps due to marriage or divorce, go here for more information.