The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Immigration Office in Human Resources provides assistance, resources and advice on a variety of immigration related employment issues and topics.
The Immigration Office is located in Central Building 4th Floor, D Wing Room 4D08.
Phone: 501-686-8132 | Fax: 501-603-1318
Please see pages on the left concerning specific visa issues.
UAMS Immigration Office: What We Do
- Foreign National Payroll
- Employment Authorization & Reverification
- Institutional E-Verify Administration
- Alien Taxation
- Immigration Status Employment Letters
- Travel Packets & Travel Authorization
- UAMS J-1 Exchange Visitor Program (SEVIS)
- H-1B Visas & Labor Condition Applications
- Export Control & Restricted Party Screening
- Arkansas Conrad Waivers for Clinical Faculty
- Institutional Representation for Employer Sponsored Immigrant and Non-immigrant Visas
Take me to:
UAMS Immigration Office Frequently Asked Questions
Export Control Regulations