October 25 – November 12, 2021
This is your annual opportunity to review your current elections and make changes for the next year!
2022 Open Enrollment Checklist
- Download the checklist for Benefits Open Enrollment
- Take the Tobacco Pledge
- Review & Update – Medical Coverage
- Review & Update – Dental Coverage
- Review & Update – Vision Coverage
- Review & Update – Critical Illness Coverage
- Review & Update – Flexible Spending Account Elections
- Review & Update – Short-term & Long-term Disability Coverage
- Review & Update – Optional Life Insurance Coverage
Complete the Tobacco Pledge and Notice and, if applicable, enroll in a tobacco cessation program to avoid the monthly $50 tobacco surcharge. If you’re enrolled in a UAMS medical plan, you’re required to complete the Pledge every year to avoid the $50 monthly tobacco surcharge—even if you’re not a tobacco user.
All employees enrolled in medical must log into Employee Self Service by November 12, 2021, and take the Tobacco Pledge.
Click HERE for instructions on completing the Tobacco Pledge online through Employee Self Service.
For changes made to retirement contributions or HSA contributions via paper forms, print the applicable form, fill it out, and return it to the office by email at AskHR@uams.edu or fax to 501-686-5386. There is also a secure drop box in the Central Building, 4C – OHR Office.
Want to review your 2022 Benefits?
- Log into Employee Self Service (ESS)
- Select Benefits
- Select UAMS Benefits Statement to see all the benefit plans available
- Select Benefits Participation Overview to see the benefits in which you are currently enrolled as of today or,
- To PREVIEW the changes you’ve made during Open Enrollment: Change the date to 01-01-2022 to verify you successfully completed your open enrollment elections.
How to Make Open Enrollment Benefit Changes
TIP: Be sure to click “Save” at the top of each screen when you make changes in order to complete your enrollment.
For questions or concerns contact the Office of Human Resources at: AskHR@uams.edu, call 501-686-5650, fax 501-686-5386, Central Building 4C.