Effective Sept. 1, 2020, FMLASource will serve as the third-party vendor for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) administration.
Employees are eligible for FMLA when they have been employed by the State of Arkansas for at least 12 months and have worked at least 1,250 actual work hours during the previous 12-month period.
Contact FMLASource via one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 833-786-8644
- Smartphone App: FMLASource Now
- Website: www.fmlasource.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact your supervisor to advise of your need to initiate an FMLA claim.
- Contact the Leave Administrator at 501-686-5650 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your need for a leave of absence or other inquiries.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Access via Mobile Phone
- Claim Submission Checklist
- Leave Experience
- FMLASource Leader Training
Intermittent leave requirements, once leave is approved by FMLASource:
- First, contact your supervisor (or designee) each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift along with meeting the established departmental call-in requirement.
- Second, contact FMLASource, each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift.