Effective Sept. 1, 2020, FMLASource was established as the third-party vendor for Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) administration for UAMS.
Employees are eligible for FMLA when they have been employed by the State of Arkansas for at least 12 months and have worked at least 1,250 actual work hours during the previous 12-month period.
To initiate a claim, contact FMLASource via one of the following methods:
- Telephone: 833-786-8644
- Smartphone App: FMLASource Now
- Website: www.fmlasource.com
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact your supervisor to advise of your need to initiate an FMLA claim.
- Contact the Leave Administrator to discuss your need for a leave of absence or other inquiries.
FMLA Resources for Employees:
- FMLA Source FAQs
- Access via Mobile Phone
- FMLA Claim Submission Checklist
- Leave Experience
- An Overview of UAMS Time-Off Types
FMLA Resources for Managers:
- FMLA: A Manager’s Guide
- FMLASource Leader Training
- FMLA Source Employer Toolkit
- KBA: My employee just got approved for FMLA, now what?
Reporting Intermittent FMLA time-off requirements, once Intermittent FMLA is approved by FMLASource:
- First, contact your supervisor (or designee) each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift along with meeting the established departmental call-in requirement.
- Second, contact FMLASource, each day, to report the absence (full day or hours) missed from your scheduled shift.