TIAA and Fidelity LIVE Seminars/Webinars/Workshops/Webcasts
HR UAMS presents July 2020 Financial Wellness Highlights!
July 2020 Series–QR Code for the below workshops
All employees are invited to participate in the workshops conducted by both TIAA and Fidelity, regardless if you have a retirement savings account with that investment provider.
TIAA presents FREE On-site Financial Essentials Workshops ** Click here to register online or reserve a seat by calling 800-732-8353.
- None scheduled at this time.
TIAA’s August – September 2020 LIVE Webinar Lounge (times listed in Central Standard Time)
- 08/11 11:00am Social Security for Married Couples
- 08/11 2:00pm 2020 Investment Outlook- post corona-virus recovery
- 08/12 11:00am Money at Work 2: Sharpening investment skills
- 08/12 2:00pm Retiring in the New Normal
- 08/13 11:00am Financial housekeeping for now and later
- 08/13 2:00pm W2W: Postcards from the future
- 09/15 11:00am Asset Allocation: Practical Guide for income and estate planning
- 09/15 2:00pm The 411 on 529 College Savings Plan
- 09/16 11:00am 2020 Presidential Election and the Economy
- 09/16 2:00pm Tomorrow in Focus: Saving for your ideal retirement
- 09/17 11:00am Looking to turn your retirement savings into a ‘paycheck’ for life?
- 09/17 2:00pm She’s Got It: A woman’s guide to saving and investing
For Individual Counseling Sessions, Call 800-732-8353 for registration center or visit tiaa.org/schedulenow to schedule an appointment
Fidelity presents FREE On-site Financial Workshops
- Non-scheduled at this time
August – September 2020 Featured Webcasts/ Online Workshops from Fidelity—Feel more confident about your finances. Click here to view flyer and register.
- 08/11 11:00am Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
- 08/25 1:00pm Invest Confidently for Your Future
- 09/15 11:00am Make the Most of Your Retirement Savings
- 09/29 1:00pm Learn the Basics of When and How to Claim Social Security
Click Fidelity.com/Webcasts to watch previous webcasts hosted by Fidelity. Below are other helpful video links to previous webcasts from Fidelity:
- Getting More Out of Social Security (40:12)
- Creating Your Retirement Income (38.54)
- Are You Emotionally Ready to Retire (20.29)
- Talking Taxes: A Year Round Conversation (46.22)
- Financial Do’s and Don’ts of Divorce (47:01)
- Understanding Medicare
Can’t make it to an event? Call 800-642-7131 or visit getguidance.fidelity.com to schedule a one-on-one consultation with a registered Fidelity Representative.