An HR Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated departments, service lines and/or divisions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. With the help of HR’s Centers of Excellence, the HRBPs strive to help their customers execute our human capital strategies.
UAMS’s HR Business Partners provide a broad spectrum of strategic support that include but are not limited to:
- Supporting HR’s vision and goals by developing and nurturing trust through working partnerships with their service lines and department stakeholders
- Fostering intra-organizational teamwork and collaboration across the UAMS campus
- Assisting UAMS leaders with the implementation of HR initiatives and change initiatives across business units and throughout the organization
- Becoming “business experts” of their supported areas in business operations, functions, products and services to better implement HR solutions and assist leaders to improve business outcomes
- Identifying organizational problems and opportunities within departments, service lines and/or divisions to maximize ROI and strategic effectiveness
- Developing evidence-based best practices from industry literature, peer-reviewed research and other sources, including experience, to share with their customers and other key stakeholders as needed.