H-1B/TN Extensions at UAMS
The below documents are needed to file an H-1B or TN Extension at UAMS. Additional documentation will be requested as needed.
Please send these documents to ImmigrationServices@uams.edu.
* Passport (ALL non-blank pages including exit/entrance stamps, visa stamps, and biographical pages) for you and all accompanying family members. Please send each individual passport in one (1) pdf format per passport.
* Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record for you and accompanying family members.
– An I-94 is a white card which is stapled in the passport. Please scan front and back.
– If you have entered the U.S. after May 2013, you must retrieve your I-94 document from the Customs and Border Protection I-94 Retrieval website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html).
* Marriage Certificate – if filing a concurrent H-4 petition.
* Birth Certificate(s) if filing a concurrent H-4 petition for your child(ren)
* Permanent Resident Status Documents
-I-140 Approval Notice
-I-485 Receipt Notice
* Current AR Medical License (if applicable).