New H-1B/TN Employees at UAMS (excluding Residents and Fellows)
The below documents are needed to file H-1B or TN Petitions at UAMS. Additional documentation will be requested as needed.
Please send these documents to ImmigrationServices@uams.edu.
* Passport (ALL non-blank pages including exit/entrance stamps, visa stamps, and biographical pages) for you and all accompanying family members. Please send each individual passport in one (1) pdf format per passport.
* Form I-94 Arrival/Departure Record for you and accompanying family members.
– An I-94 is a white card which is stapled in the passport. Please scan front and back.
– If you have entered the U.S. after May 2013, you must retrieve your I-94 document from the Customs and Border Protection I-94 Retrieval website (https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html).
* Other U.S. Immigration Documents for you and your family.
– All previous H-1B Approval Notices (for H-1B visas).
– All previous H-4 Approval Notices (for H-4 visas).
– EAD card (if applicable).
– I-20 Forms (for F-1 visas).
– DS-2019 or IAP-66 Forms (for J-1 visas).
– I-612 (USCIS approval notice for J-1 Waiver – if previously on J-1 status).
* Diplomas and Transcripts/Marksheets (including all Bachelor, Master, MD, and/or PhD degrees received overseas and/or in the U.S.) (with certified translation if not in English).
* Education Equivalency Evaluation (If available. )
* Educational Certificates, if applicable:
-ECFMG certificate (H-1B physicians).
-USMLE Score Reports – Steps 1, 2 CS, 2 CK, 3 (H-1B physicians)
-AR State Medical Board License (H-1B physicians).
-Board Certifications/Credentials (H-1B physicians).
-Specialty skill certificates (non-physicians).
* Marriage Certificate – if filing a concurrent H-4 petition.
* Birth Certificate(s) if filing a concurrent H-4 petition for your child(ren)
* Previous three paystubs (new UAMS employees only who are currently employed in the United States)
* Permanent Resident Status Documents
-I-140 Approval Notice
-I-485 Receipt Notice