How to open a case in Immigration Tracker
Immigration Tracker Portal: https://uams.casemgmtsys.com/
Department contacts use the Immigration Tracker Portal to initiate visa processes for employees. New and existing foreign national employees must log in to this system to complete questionnaires and upload required documents.
To obtain access to the Immigration Tracker Portal, email AskImmigration@uams.edu. You will receive a “Welcome to Tracker IMS” email from Support@trackercorp.com with your access link.
To Open an H-1B or J-1 Case in Immigration Tracker:
- Log in to Immigration Tracker.
- Hover over the “Add” button, and click “Process.”
- Under the “New Service Request” section, choose H-1B or J-1 Consular from the Process dropdown list.
- If you are creating an H-1B or J-1 request for a NEW EMPLOYEE:
a. Leave the Individual selection as “- New -” and click the “UAMS Intake – Add New Process/Employee” link.
5. If you are creating an H-1B request for an EXISTING EMPLOYEE:
a. Select the employee’s name in the Individual dropdown list.*
b. Click the “UAMS Intake – Add New Process/Employee” link.
*If you do not see your existing employee’s name under Individual, notify the Immigration Services office.
Please make sure that a correct email address is entered when filling out the intake form.