Request Documents

We invite you to utilize the  forms below to request documents from the Immigration Services Office.

  • H-1B Travel Packet Request If you are on an H-1B visa and you or your H-4 dependents are traveling outside of the U.S. and will need to go to the Embassy for a visa stamping, you should request an H-1B Travel Packet. This travel packet should be requested 2-3 weeks prior to departure and will include your original I-797 Approval Notice, and Employment Verification Letter, and a copy of sections of your latest H-1B petition. The original I-797 Approval Notice must be returned to Immigration Services upon your return to UAMS. **If you have a current and valid UAMS visa stamp in your passport, please fill out an Employment Verification Letter Request only.**
  • Employment Verification Letter Request This letter may be requested for any foreign national UAMS employee, and will verify your employment start date, position, and salary at UAMS. Please submit this request 2-3 weeks before the letter is needed.
  • *NEW!* Request an Appointment with an Immigration Services Team Member  Submit this form if you would like to speak in-person or over the phone to one of our Immigration Services Team Members regarding an immigration issue. We will contact you via email to schedule the appointment with the appropriate person.
  • Update / Change Address
  • Consent to Discuss / Share Immigration Information
    You must submit this form to the Immigration Services Office or email it to if you would like any other individual to have access to your immigration or visa information or documents. Release of information to a UAMS-approved attorney/law firm is understood and no consent form is required.
  • DS-2019 Travel Signature:   J-1 Exchange Visitors (including J-2 Dependents) need to have a travel signature on their DS-2019s before traveling out of the U.S. Please bring your original DS-2019 form to our office during office hours to get it signed by an ARO.