Immigration Courses – PowerPoint presentations from our recent immigration workshops with UAMS-approved immigration law firms can be downloaded from the links below.
- Link to the video from Siskind Susser, PC, attorney presentation on 05/17/2019, “Physician and Academic Immigration Today – Challenges and Choices“
- Link to the video from the Immigration Presentation by Sostrin Immigration Lawyers, 10/12/2018, “The Green Card Process & New Developments in Immigration“
Local Area Resources
ABOUT LITTLE ROCK
See the Little Rock Regional Chamber of Commerce website
View the “Little Rock Metro Guide”
Visit www.littlerocksoiree.com for directories, guides, activities, attractions and more.
- Download a Little Rock Lodging Guide
- Temporary Accommodations with transportation to UAMS: Markham House Suites; Hotel/Lodging Directory
- Relocation Information: Lodging, Real Estate and Apartments
- Housing Information: Apartment Directory & Condominium Directory
SOCIAL SECURITY ADMINISTRATION
- Location: Social Security – Little Rock Office, Room 1201 Federal Building, 700 West Capitol Street, Little Rock, AR 72201 (SEE MAP)
Office Hours: MON: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; TUES: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; WED: 09:00 AM – 12:00 PM; THUR: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; FRI: 09:00 AM – 03:00 PM; SAT & SUN: CLOSED
- Download Application for a U.S. Social Security Card
- The Central Arkansas Transit Authority (CAT) website provides information on all transportation services including route maps, timetables and fares. You can also find out about Links Paratransit, service for persons with disabilities, and the River Rail Streetcar Line.
- Little Rock Maps and Transportation website: Taxi Service, Car Rentals, Other Ground Transportation and Interactive Maps.
DRIVERS LICENSE/MOTOR VEHICLE REGISTRATION
- State Department of Finance and Administration
- Location: 1900 West 7th St., Room 1040, Little Rock, AR 72201, 501.682.7076
- Getting a Driver’s License: DFA – Driver Services