Applications are due by January 5, 2018
Leadership Academy is a 6-month program designed to develop the leadership skills and effectiveness of UAMS leaders, using an interactive, collaborative process of one-on-one, small group and large group discussions. Participants will explore and develop a better understanding of themselves as leaders through exploring a variety of leadership topics. They will develop ways to apply their learnings to their everyday work as leaders for increased effectiveness. The content will be cumulative and modules will build upon each other as the program progresses.
- Build an increased sense of team spirit with leaders from cross-functional roles experiencing the program together.
- Develop leaders’ emotional intelligence, strategic thinking, team building, change management, and communication skills.
- Enhance leadership strengths to increase their competitiveness in today’s hyper competitive market.
- Acquaint the participants with campus needs, challenges and opportunities.
- Retain and motivate future leaders.
Who Should Apply?
- Managers (outside of ICE) who are seeking leadership development who have not attended Leadership Institute
- Leaders (outside of ICE) who are new to their role
- UAMS employees (outside of ICE) who are seeking leadership roles
Program Cost: $350.00 per participant
2018 Program Dates
- January 25 – Kickoff Event
- February 22 – Servant Leadership
- March 22 – Strategic Thinking
- April 26 – Emotional Intelligence
- May 24 – Thriving During Change
- June 21 – Building Effective Teams
- July 26 – Difficult Conversations
Sessions are now full-day sessions and will be held at the Arkansas Heritage Commission
Complete the Application by January 5, 2018 to be considered for the program
Contact Organizational Development at 501-526-6494 for more information