Strategic coaching is a one-on-one process designed for leaders at UAMS looking to develop effective strategic thinking and strategic planning skills so that they can make effective strategic decisions for their organizations, transform their staff, and build robust and innovative strategies.
Benefits from strategic coaching
- Apply critical thinking strategies to solve work-related problems
- Develop critical thinking skills for strategy
- Use questioning as a method to clearly articulate the strategic interests of one’s team, department, or organization
- Describe and interpret environmental factors that influence strategic thinking
- Compare strategic options to make effective decisions