Strategic planning is designed to assist leaders in formulating, developing, and executing a strategy. This 2-day retreat is conducted by a certified strategist who leads business leaders through a process of analyzing external markets and current business results to determine their vision for the future. Leaders use results of their market analysis to build and align strategy for their business units.
Benefits from the retreat
- Develop a robust strategy that includes short-term and long-term objectives
- Align your business unit to UAMS’ corporate strategy
- Gain buy-in from employees
- Create accountability structures to manage a strategy
- Develop an initiative portfolio
- Align employees to a strategy