Strategic thinking is a process that enhances leaders’ practical thinking skills so that they can maximize business decisions and achieve accelerated growth of business in an era of new technological advances and hyper-competition. Leaders are able to develop a deeper knowledge of strategic thinking for personal and practical use.
In this 3-hour workshop, leaders at UAMS will learn applied strategic thinking concepts. The workshop includes both experiential learning and didactic learning approaches.
Benefits from workshop:
- Learn the 7 most important elements of strategic thinking
- Apply critical thinking strategies to solve work-related problems
- Describe and analyze external and internal environmental factors
- Apply innovative techniques to business practices
- Analyze qualities and value added factors of multiple industries
- Develop alternative futures