Be sure to notify both your supervisor and Human Resources at least two weeks in advance of your intent to leave UAMS and resign your current position.
Pick one of the following three ways to do this:
- PREFERRED: Complete an online form in Employee Self Service.
- The form is located in the Career & Job section.
- Click “I Am Resigning from UAMS” and provide your last day of work and reason for leaving.
- Then “Save Changes” to officially notify both your supervisor and Human Resources.
- If the date changes before the final employment date, return to this page and select “Delete This Notice.”
- OR hand deliver a written statement to Human Resources, located on the 4th floor, 4C, of the Central Building. Human Resources will process your request in Employee Self Service for you.
- OR email AskHR@uams.edu. Human Resources will process your request in Employee Self Service for you.
Your supervisor will notify you of the additional separation clearance steps.
View this important benefits information you will need prior to leaving UAMS.