Happening Now! – Human Resources News
- 2019 Employee Service Awards – Click here to RSVP. Click here for more information.
- Tobacco Pledge – Now Open – Click here
- UMR Representative on Campus – medical insurance claims issues or questions? Click here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield – dental insurance claims issues or questions? Click here to make an appointment.
- Retirement Lunch and Learn Sessions – Click on a date below to register. Most sessions are full, click each date to determine if there are open seats. To be placed on a waiting list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
November 7, 2019
January 16, 2020
February 6, 2020
March 10, 2020
- Employment Verifications – Click Here
Welcome to the UAMS Office of Human Resources’ web site.
The Office of Human Resources’ mission is to guide, support, and collaborate as a team with the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences community to achieve workplace excellence.
If you are thinking about joining the UAMS team or are new to UAMS, learn more about what is available to you in the New Employee section.
Managers can find useful information and forms in the Manager’s Information section.
The Current Employee’s section is filled with information to assist you for most of your life events while at UAMS.
We welcome you to review our job listings or learn more about us as an organization by exploring our site. Over 10,300 individuals have made UAMS their career choice. We hope you will want to join us, too.
To apply for one of our job postings, visit Jobs at UAMS.
Applicants can reach us by visiting our Employment Office at 4301 West Markham, Barton Research Building 1st Floor 1R-08 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Employees needing assistance may call us at (501) 686-5650 during our office hours – 8:00 a.m. through 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday, by emailing us, or by visiting our office between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm on the 4th floor of Central Hospital. For benefits, Employee Relations, and Administration visit Central Hospital 4th floor – 4-C.
The Compensation and HRIS offices are located on the 4th floor of the Central Hospital Building, 4-D. The Immigration office is located in the Barton Research Building, 1st floor, Room 1R23. Please visit these locations for specific services.