Happening Now! – Human Resources News
- Financial Wellness – Click Here
- UMR Representative on Campus – medical insurance claims issues or questions? Click Here for more info or to make an appointment. (excludes the noon – 1:00 pm lunch hour)
- Arkansas Blue Cross and Blue Shield – dental insurance claims issues or questions? Click Here for the schedule and make an appointment. (excludes the noon – 1:00 pm lunch hour)
- Retirement Lunch and Learn Sessions – Click on a date below to register.
March 10, 2020
April 9, 2020
May 7, 2020
June 4, 2020
July 9, 2020
- Social Security Administration Presentation. Click here for details. Click here to register.
- Employment Verification – Click Here
Welcome to the UAMS Office of Human Resources’ web site.
The goals of the Office of Human Resources align with our strategic vision to recruit, develop, and retain an engaged, and diverse workforce.
- Some of our strategic priorities as outlined in the Vision 2029 plan include:
- Develop a targeted recruitment strategy that supports UAMS diversity goals
- Investing in our employees to retain a productive and engaged workforce by providing professional development opportunities to develop and grow our leaders and employees. Create succession planning for executives and critical key positions and career ladders for other positions throughout UAMS
- Improve the health outcomes for UAMS employees by establishing policies and resources that support our employees and their families and increasing the number of employees and their dependents who receive healthcare at UAMS
- Improve employee retention by 20% by ensuring a fair and just culture
- Increase the number of UAMS employees earning market –value wages, ensure equitable salaries
Jobs at UAMS
AskHR Phone number: 501-686-5650