What can you expect?
- One-on-one, confidential, trusting and professional relationship that motivates, inspires confidence and encourages intentional action
- Practice in dealing with difficult work challenges and relationships using the safety of the coaching environment
- A collaborative process of learning, sharing information and setting goals
- A learning and development plan that builds on your strengths
- Increased ability to make better decisions through enhanced clarity and self-awareness
- Development of emotional intelligence competencies
- Ability to link the learning to actual interactions in the workplace and important work behaviors
Please contact Becky Harwell at bwharwell@uams or 501- 603 -1315 for more information.