The UAMS Leadership Institute is a 10 month program aimed at identifying and developing leaders who will contribute to the continued success of UAMS. The participants will have the opportunity to interact with colleagues and professionals from the campus and community, gain a better understanding of their personal leadership styles, build relationships across campus and understand the issues facing leaders in the health care industry.
- Leadership development through deepening understanding of personal strengths and organizations dynamics.
- Assess the organizational environment while expanding knowledge of culture changes and strategies that can help the organization grow and develop
- Build stronger alliance while supporting the organization’s mission and strategy
- Multicultural Management
- Leadership Wellness
- Change Management
- Peer Coaching
- ESCI 360 ß make into link to ESCI assessment page: https://hr.uams.edu/training/assessments/emotional-and-social-competency-inventory-esci/
- Birkman ß make into link to Birkman assessment page: https://hr.uams.edu/training/assessments/birkman-personality-assessment/
Who Should Apply?
- Applicant has completed the Leading with Purpose
- Holds the position of director, business administrator faculty, or the equivalent
- Possess the desire to invest time and energy in self-development
- Professed interest and commitment to leadership
- Support of supervisor in order to participate in the program
- Completed application (only completed applications are considered)
- $1300 per participant
- One full day per month
- Applications are completed online
- Application deadlines vary and are always posted in the UAMS announcements
Please contact OrganizationalDevelopment@uams.edu for more information.